Ciaja Harbison in Concussion Protocol

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore women's basketball program, games and recruiting.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

MikeADore
Rear Admiral

Ciaja Harbison in Concussion Protocol

Post by MikeADore »

Coach Garrick said on Monday night's Commodore Hour that she is progressing well, but it didn't sound like he expects her to travel to Louisiana Tech Thursday. He also noted how tricky the concussion protocol is, saying he's not sure he could pass the protocol even without a concussion. Sounds like he's expecting her back for practice Sunday. She's back around her teammates after spending seven days mostly in a darkened room.

moxiedore92
Captain

Re: Ciaja Harbison in Concussion Protocol

Post by moxiedore92 »

When the team lost Jordyn, Iyana, and Kaylon in the preseason I thought, OHMYGOD THEY'RE SUNK!
Then the season started and Ciaja appeared on the scene and I thought, OH THANK GOD THEY'RE NOT SUNK!

:cry:

I'm afraid the knocks are going to get worse before things get better, and that's pretty depressing.

Heal up, heads up, ladies! We fans may be hanging our heads, but y'all simply can't afford to. Never mind that finals are coming up ...

SV# Anchor Down!
got moxie?
MikeADore
Rear Admiral

Post by MikeADore »

Something that caught my ear on second listen: Coach Garrick was talking about the road game to Louisiana Tech and noted they made the schedule this year in anticipation of having a 12-player roster. Now, they're going in there with eight players, possibly seven.

Possibly seven? That means someone else could be nicked up or sick. I wondered about Demi Washington Sunday. She played very little in the first half even though the team was struggling. She did play more in the second half and didn't appeared to be hampered in any way, so maybe it's not her. Whoever it is, get well soon. Really soon.
Go Vandy!
Rear Admiral

Post by Go Vandy! »

"If it weren't for bad luck..."
Locked Previous topicNext topic