Vandy Makes Justice Carlton's Long Finalist List

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore women's basketball program, games and recruiting.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

MikeADore
Rear Admiral

Vandy Makes Justice Carlton's Long Finalist List

Post by MikeADore »

It feels a bit odd to cut your offer list to 20, especially if you actually put 21 names on the list, but that's what class of '24 star Justice Carlton did. She's an elite (#21 Hoopgurlz) 6'3 player out of Texas. I won't even try to list all the names, and since she released it on instagram, I have no access to re-post it. Just know that it includes all the major programs you would imagine along with six SEC schools. Luckily, Vandy is one of them. No way to know which way she's leaning, but her mom played at Baylor before Mulkey arrived there, so I don't know if that will carry any weight.

On another front, UT offered Haylen Ayers today. That's Ashley Mcelhiney's daughter who is entering the eighth grade. Florida also has already offered her.

OldDude
Vice Admiral

Re: Vandy Makes Justice Carlton's Long Finalist List

Post by OldDude »

Thanks Mike, appreciate all the updates. By the way, it seems idiotic to me to be offering athletes who are just entering the eighth (?!!) grade.
Locked Previous topicNext topic