It's True, it's true

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore women's basketball program, games and recruiting.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

VandyWhit
Site Admin

It's True, it's true

Post by VandyWhit »

Seeing SeaDog's title on the post confirming the fact that Jordyn Cambridge is returning gives me a smile every time I see it.

Because of that, I've been hesitant to post anything, because it's so good to be reminded that Jordyn has decided to stay for another year. But that means that nobody looks interested in WBB.

So finally, I hit on the solution -- start a new topic with Seadog's title, then when anybody adds to it, it'll keep saying, "It's true, it's true!"

So I did. :lol:

Dore2Dore
Lieutenant

Re: It's True, it's true

Post by Dore2Dore »

Thx Whit; feel the same;
Dont want jinx us by speaking of the portal; not much on '23 recruiting - maybe kids waiting see what happens in portal; if I were them I would give thought to which coaches seem be using portal over Fr-So development;

I can remember some kids that didnt play much as freshmen, better as So, but were stars as Jr-Sr (believe that was Sheri Sam's course);
I believe we have a very good player development staff & trust their judgement about kids.

Enjoyed the FF - SC is a beast & will be again next year; like Stanford - good kids & class coach; have found myself more pro-UConn since their fans still love CSR & root for her & our team now; Sandra Bullock & I still dont like the school to the east - that awful orange color "is not in my color wheel"!
Locked Previous topicNext topic