Louisville

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore women's basketball program, games and recruiting.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

Ndorefin
Vice Admiral

Louisville

Post by Ndorefin »

Chelsea Hall and the Cards take down the mighty vols. She scored 9 of the Cards 16 points in the 3rd quarter when ut made their run. She also had 6 rebounds and 4 assists for the game!

It’s difficult not to like Kelly Harper….one reason for me is that she was hired at NC State by our Lee Fowler, who was criticized at great length for the hire. She has taken 2 teams to the Sweet 16 and 4 teams to the NCAA tourney. Of course, I hope that is as far as they ever go!

Doubledore
Lieutenant

Re: Louisville

Post by Doubledore »

Ndorefin wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:17 pm Chelsea Hall and the Cards take down the mighty vols. She scored 9 of the Cards 16 points in the 3rd quarter when ut made their run. She also had 6 rebounds and 4 assists for the game!

It’s difficult not to like Kelly Harper….one reason for me is that she was hired at NC State by our Lee Fowler, who was criticized at great length for the hire. She has taken 2 teams to the Sweet 16 and 4 teams to the NCAA tourney. Of course, I hope that is as far as they ever go!
I think Harper is a competent coach that will win with the talent UT will get but she is not a great coach. When they made a coaching move I was afraid they were going to hire Jeff Walz. For the first time ever it’s hard to dislike either basketball coach at UT. Now the fans - that a different story.
Locked Previous topicNext topic