Rickea Jackson To Tennessee

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore women's basketball program, games and recruiting.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

MikeADore
Rear Admiral

Rickea Jackson To Tennessee

Post by MikeADore »

High octane transfer out of Mississippi State.

VandyWhit
Site Admin

Re: Rickea Jackson To Tennessee

Post by VandyWhit »

Wow.
MikeADore
Rear Admiral

Post by MikeADore »

VandyWhit wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:23 pmWow.
I know. The Vols also have a point guard transferring in from Minnesota. Supposed to be pretty good, but I really don't know much about her.
VandyWhit
Site Admin

Post by VandyWhit »

I feel like COVID and the transport portal have taken us to a strange new world. Some of the coaching changes over the past couple years just add to that feeling, Kim Mulkey at LSU, Taylor to A&M, for example. Or maybe it's just me stuck in the old days.
MikeADore
Rear Admiral

Post by MikeADore »

VandyWhit wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:48 pm I feel like COVID and the transport portal have taken us to a strange new world. Some of the coaching changes over the past couple years just add to that feeling, Kim Mulkey at LSU, Taylor to A&M, for example. Or maybe it's just me stuck in the old days.
This much I know: It's not just you.
Dore2Dore
Lieutenant

Post by Dore2Dore »

wonder about their chemistry - Horsten was used to be being "the one" after Burrell hurt, then Dye took over after she hurt, Jackson has been used to being the one - time will tell. Horsten & Jackson will probably be vying for a draft slot next year along with Key. Guess wee will see.
Doubledore
Lieutenant

Post by Doubledore »

I am pretty sure Jackson is a problem. Harper will have to reign her in. Who was the player from UNC that came to TN everyone thought would put them over the top and she absolutely ruined their chemistry- oh yea Diamond DeShields. Jackson could be another Diamond in the rough.
OldDude
Vice Admiral

Post by OldDude »

VandyWhit wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:48 pm I feel like COVID and the transport portal have taken us to a strange new world. Some of the coaching changes over the past couple years just add to that feeling, Kim Mulkey at LSU, Taylor to A&M, for example. Or maybe it's just me stuck in the old days.
You're not stuck in the old days, you just hope for some reasonable level of sanity in the world.
Locked Previous topicNext topic