SEC Schedule (1-23-22)

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore women's basketball program, games and recruiting.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

MikeADore
Rear Admiral

SEC Schedule (1-23-22)

Post by MikeADore »

Tennessee at Georgia is the big showdown, but I'm most interested to see what Florida can do with LSU. The Gators are at home, but it's still a mighty tall order.

11:00 Ole Miss at #23 Kentucky SEC Network
1:00 #5 Tennessee at #13 Georgia SEC Network
1:00 #11 LSU at Florida SEC+/ESPN+
3:00 Alabama at Auburn ESPNU
3:00 Mississippi State at Arkansas SEC Network
5:00 Texas A&M at Missouri SEC Network

Monday's Game
6:00 Vanderbilt at South Carolina SEC Network

VandyDan78
Captain

Re: SEC Schedule (1-23-22)

Post by VandyDan78 »

That Ole Miss/Kentucky game will be a good one. I’d bet on Ole Miss. They seem pretty solid this year.
Im not sure if I can find the courage to tune in to Mondays game. It would take a miracle. And if Jordyn is still out (presumably so), I fear what the final score line will be. She is an integral part of the team. I just hope they can keep it somewhat competitive for their own morale.
SV#
VandyWhit
Site Admin

Post by VandyWhit »

VandyDan78 wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:54 pm That Ole Miss/Kentucky game will be a good one. I’d bet on Ole Miss. They seem pretty solid this year.
Im not sure if I can find the courage to tune in to Mondays game. It would take a miracle. And if Jordyn is still out (presumably so), I fear what the final score line will be. She is an integral part of the team. I just hope they can keep it somewhat competitive for their own morale.
You called that one! I feel the same way re our game tomorrow night, but nevertheless, I'm going to tune in.
MikeADore
Rear Admiral

Post by MikeADore »

Ole Miss won by nine. Dre'una Edwards is still suspended for violation of team rules. She's 6-2 and scores 16 ppg with 9 rebounds per game. I'll bet good money she'll be re-instated for Thursday's game at Vandy ready to prove what a valuable member of the team she is.
MikeADore
Rear Admiral

Post by MikeADore »

UT over Georgia by 8. Looks like SC is about the only team that can challenge them at this point.
MikeADore
Rear Admiral

Post by MikeADore »

Wow. Florida beats LSU by one. At the start of the season, they seemed to be the only program in as much disarray as us, but they've made remarkable strides. They've been on a run since Lavender Briggs announced she was leaving the program.
Locked Previous topicNext topic