Coach Ralph and Special Guest Postgame at LSU

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore women's basketball program, games and recruiting.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

MikeADore
Rear Admiral

Coach Ralph and Special Guest Postgame at LSU

Post by MikeADore »

Doubledore
Lieutenant

Re: Coach Ralph and Special Guest Postgame at LSU

Post by Doubledore »

You can tell Ralph loves to coach. I never really felt that way about White. I would not be surprised if she never coaches again. It’s hard to coach even if it pays well if you do not have a passion for it.
HuskyT
Ensign

Post by HuskyT »

Wow, CSR does not sugar coat anything. Not very much coach speak here. I think we heard a snippet of what the team was about to hear and will hear during file review. Ii was excited for her (and You) when she came here. But this type of appraisal makes me know she is going to create a winner. I can't wait for the 2023 recruiting season to see if she can snag 3 or 4 players.
Junnah
Commander

Post by Junnah »

I’m very, very impressed every time I hear how she thinks and what she is about. Most importantly, she’s trustworthy. Like Husky T said, no sugar coating. But also highly realistic. She has a knack for observations that don’t come across as judgment of the individuals but are clear descriptions of where and how the actions come up short. Confident but not arrogant. Rare and excellent leadership qualities. Forget about her coaching my kids (who are just a little younger than her), I’d like her to coach me!
Locked Previous topicNext topic