Postgame Interview With Coach Ralph

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore women's basketball program, games and recruiting.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

MikeADore
Rear Admiral

Postgame Interview With Coach Ralph

Post by MikeADore »

If you missed last night's postgame interview with coach Ralph on SEC Network, it's a good one.

[tweet][/tweet]

EagleDore
Rear Admiral

Re: Postgame Interview With Coach Ralph

Post by EagleDore »

Saw the 4th Q and the interview. Great game and quite an interview. Coach seems to be a great one. I'm very impressed and hopeful. Women were playing hard and seemed to be well trained. Coach not only knows the x's and o's but has the personality and demeanor to make the team into a tight unit. I think she'll recruit really well.
Ndorefin
Vice Admiral

Re: Postgame Interview With Coach Ralph

Post by Ndorefin »

I believe you can tell a difference in the culture when you observe the players on the bench. Everyone appears to be all in and are very supportive of all their teammates. I do hope some of our younger players don’t get discouraged and leave, but you can see what it takes to play the style CSR wants to play and your game might not fit…re:Bartram. All of college basketball requires great quickness and if you aren’t 6’4” or a real banger, you might not make it. Quickness can negate good spot up shooters, so if you can’t create your own shot or defend, your PT will be limited on good teams!
Locked Previous topicNext topic