Mallory Collier (2023 Post) - made her Top 10 list

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore women's basketball program, games and recruiting.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

vandyfan52
Ensign

Mallory Collier (2023 Post) - made her Top 10 list

Post by vandyfan52 »

Just taking a page from our good friend, MikeADore who does such a good job keeping up with recruiting and starting topics on the board. Here is the link:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWgl3P7JoY2 ... d27cf0f824

I also added her to that list under the thread, "Recruiting Rundown" and took off Risch and a couple others who committed elsewhere.

MikeADore
Rear Admiral

Re: Mallory Collier (2023 Post) - made her Top 10 list

Post by MikeADore »

Nice. Just checked to see she is #47 on the ESPN Top 60 list for 23. By my reckoning, in addition to Collier, we've made the finalist lists for #3 player, Cierra Toomey, the #5 player, Ashlynn Shade, and the #33 player S'mya Nichols.

I've wondered how many other players we are seriously pursuing without us knowing anything about it. For instance, I had not heard of Mallory Collier until you uncovered this bit of info.

I'm glad to hear you're updating your recruiting rundown thread. It's good to have that info available in one spot. It's my grownup wish list for Santa.
charlestonalum
Fleet Admiral

Re: Mallory Collier (2023 Post) - made her Top 10 list

Post by charlestonalum »

Great work - please tell us where they play.
Locked Previous topicNext topic