Class of '24 Offer

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore women's basketball program, games and recruiting.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

MikeADore
Rear Admiral

Class of '24 Offer

Post by MikeADore »

Chloe Spreen of Bedford, Ind. was offered back in June, but I didn't see anything about it anywhere. Already has several offers, but I'm sure there will be many more along the way since she's just a sophomore. She's 5'9, and ESPN has her ranked 21 in her class. I'm assuming she was here for a camp when she got the offer.

MikeADore
Rear Admiral

Re: Class of '24 Offer

Post by MikeADore »

Did some checking to see what offers she has and came up with 19. Nine of those are from the B1G and three are from the SEC. Keep in mind she's just getting ready to play her sophomore year. Some of the offers, including one from coach White, came last summer before she started her high school career.

Offers:
SEC: Vandy (with coach White offering in June of '20 and coach Ralph offering this June), Alabama and Georgia.
B1G: Indiana, Northwestern, Iowa, Ohio State, Michigan, Illinois, Purdue, Minnesota and Michigan State.
Others: Arizona, Oregon State, Marquette, North Carolina, Depaul, Butler and Oklahoma

ETA: Am I the only one who thinks she looks like she could be coach Ralph's daughter? Or, at least a favored niece?
OldDude
Vice Admiral

Post by OldDude »

No Mike, I noticed it too. I really looked closely and the resemblance is strong.
zhanglini
Commander

Post by zhanglini »

Oh I actually thot it WAS a daughter-mother picture.
@AD
Locked Previous topicNext topic