Vanderbilt Fanatics Departments
Accessories Auto Gift Cards Collectibles Footwear Golf & Sports
Hats Home & Office Jackets Jerseys Lawn & Garden Pajamas
Pants Polos Shirts & Sweats Shorts Sweatshirts Swim & Beach
T-Shirts Tailgate Baseball Basketball Football Everything
VandyMania is a proud Fanatics affiliate. Help us earn commisions (8%) buy purchasing Vandy gear.

Chelsie Hall status

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore women's basketball program, games and recruiting.

Moderators: NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit, kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold

vandyfan52
Chief

Chelsie Hall status

Post by vandyfan52 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:56 am

I read on Twitter (rarely trust social media but this comes from a reliable source) that Chelsie Hall is entered into the transfer portal as a graduate transfer.
If true, it would be sad to see her leave but comes across an understandable decision. She would depart with her undergraduate degree from here and maybe move onto a program on steadier current ground (not trying to start anything here but just my honest opinion).
Most importantly, if indeed accurate, we should all thank her for the invaluable contributions during her time here and wish her well going forward into this next stage of her life and basketball career.
Last edited by vandyfan52 on Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
2 x

VandyDan78
Commander

Re: Chelsie Hall status?

Post by VandyDan78 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:32 am

vandyfan52 wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:56 am
I read on Twitter (rarely trust social media but this comes from a reliable source) that Chelsie Hall is entered into the transfer portal as a graduate transfer.
If true, it would be sad to see her leave but comes across an understandable decision. She would depart with her undergraduate degree from here and maybe move onto a program on steadier current ground (not trying to start anything here but just my honest opinion).
Most importantly, if indeed accurate, we should all thank her for the invaluable contributions during her time here and wish her well going forward into this next stage of her life and basketball career.
Yes, she is in the portal as a graduate transfer. Good luck to her in her future endeavors.

https://wbbblog.com/womens-basketball-t ... er-2021/9/
2 x
SV#

Ndorefin
Rear Admiral

Post by Ndorefin » Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:18 pm

Thanks VandyDan78....great website for WBB!
1 x

VandyWhit
Site Admin

Post by VandyWhit » Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:38 pm

It's too bad that her senior season year was so messed up. Best wishes to her wherever she lands!
2 x

VandyWhit
Site Admin

Re: Chelsie Hall status

Post by VandyWhit » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:29 pm

I hadn't really thought about this before, but watching games on TV today, it occurred to me that she missed out on having a Senior Night. Yes, she's transferring, but traditionally, if players complete their degrees before they transfer, they've been honored on Senior Night (Jordan Coleman comes to mind).
0 x

Versus75
Admiral

Re: Senior Night

Post by Versus75 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:12 pm

Since vucommodores.com didn't tell us anything about the Men's Basketball Senior Night (okay, it was during the day) festivities, we don't know if members of other programs were included.

I went to the final home game of the Bellarmine Knights which was played in Louisville's Freedom Hall (sold out 2,700 attendees based on 15% of 18,000+ capacity).

At halftime, they posted photos and brief bios on the Jumbotron of band members, cheerleaders, dance team members and athletes from several minor sports. I was expecting some to stand up in the crowd for a round of applause.
Obviously, I'm not in tune with Vanderbilt's policy of of Extreme Social Distancing.
0 x

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic