VUCommodores profile of new RBs coach Jayden Everett

For discussion regarding the Vanderbilt Commodores' football program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

BrentVU
Site Admin

VUCommodores profile of new RBs coach Jayden Everett

Post by BrentVU »

“Band of brothers. That’s kind of what we talk about, stemming from some of our covenants. It’s a true brotherhood. It’s directly from that,” [Jayden] Everett said after Tuesday morning’s practice, the fourth of the spring for the Commodores. “I believe everything that we do is going to be for each other. It’s not about one guy, it’s not about our accolades, we’re going to let our hard work define the accolades.

“Make it about your brother, have it be a band of brothers and we’ll let everything else sort of phase out where it does.”

VUCommodores: Brotherhood in the Backfield:
New Vandy assistant focused on getting best out of running backs
(by Chad Bishop)

BrentVU
Site Admin

Re: VUCommodores profile of new RBs coach Jayden Everett

Post by BrentVU »

I didn't realize until I read this article that Josh Adams had joined the staff in a QC role. He was quite the star at Notre Dame, the sixth all-time leading rusher at that school... which has had a few good ones.
BrentVU
Site Admin

Re: VUCommodores profile of new RBs coach Jayden Everett

Post by BrentVU »

Here's a photo of the running backs room, out recently to catch a showing of Creed III at a local theater...

Josh Adams (newly hired QC analyst, Notre Dame great, at 6-4 towering over the group), walk-on Isaiah Fontan, (early enrollee) Sedrick Alexander, Dylan Betts-Pauley, Patrick Smith, (not sure), RBs coach Jayden Everett, Chase Gillespie
[img=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FqxzYmfXoAE ... ame=medium /]
Locked Previous topicNext topic