Scouting The Rebels??

For discussion regarding the Vanderbilt Commodores' football program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

buffy
Vice Admiral

Re: Scouting The Rebels??

Post by buffy »

Nashmann wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:35 pm Unfortunately and a tad sad all we have is hopes of getting lucky. Sounds like being back in school at a frat party or the Over Cup Oak lol
But that's progress. Last year, it was silly to even be hopeful for luck.

Vandy sr
Seaman

Post by Vandy sr »

Vandy played ole miss pretty close last year 33-17 in Oxford! Are we not as good as last year with Mike Wright at at quarterback? Clark made Hugh mistake changing qbs!
commadore
Admiral

Post by commadore »

Vandy sr wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:15 pm Vandy played ole miss pretty close last year 33-17 in Oxford! Are we not as good as last year with Mike Wright at at quarterback? Clark made Hugh mistake changing qbs!
How's that?
Last edited by commadore on Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
buffy
Vice Admiral

Post by buffy »

33-17 is not close. We're better, but I'm not sure how much. Second half of next season is where I expect everybody to look and say, "Snap, we're pretty salty". We need another year of experience and another talented group of freshmen. And we need to keep our dang QB. He'll probably be good enough to play for most anybody.
buffy
Vice Admiral

Post by buffy »

Coach Kiffin and Co. said all the right things at their presser about not overlooking their opponent. But their kids can't ignore 55-3. Who could? I suspect the game will be competitive.
RebJimEd
Petty Officer

Post by RebJimEd »

Vandy always plays Ole Miss hard and gives us their best effort. The game is rarely easy.
Locked Previous topicNext topic