Vandy at Umass 2013

For discussion regarding the Vanderbilt Commodores' football program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

Vandyfan22
Commander

Vandy at Umass 2013

Post by Vandyfan22 »

OK, does anyone have this reVealed or at least just a clip? One of my favorite halftime speeches. 10-7 at half. Wesley Johnson throws chair saying he's not going home a loser. I'm looking for my favorite Jimmy quote of all time "WILL IT TO HAPPEN"! x2

Anyone have this?

Of course our athletic dept. took the link down, just love the quote is all.

https://vucommodores.com/vanderbilt-rev ... ss-game-2/

AuricGoldfinger
Fleet Admiral

Re: Vandy at Umass 2013

Post by AuricGoldfinger »

I emailed the AD a couple of months ago asking where the past YouTube videos are and never received a response.
Seadog73
Admiral

Post by Seadog73 »

I wonder if they pulled all the "old" stuff as part of CCL's looking forward only regimen?
FayetteDore
Vice Admiral

Post by FayetteDore »

AuricGoldfinger wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:43 am I emailed the AD a couple of months ago asking where the past YouTube videos are and never received a response.
Troubling that they didn't reply. But I'd say it means either that they don't want those vids viewed anymore OR that they didn't know just WHO they were failing to reply to. Perhaps you should re-send as Auric, which should resonate over there. 8-)
Can't scamper or slither...but I used to swim.
AuricGoldfinger
Fleet Admiral

Post by AuricGoldfinger »

FayetteDore wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:43 am
AuricGoldfinger wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:43 am I emailed the AD a couple of months ago asking where the past YouTube videos are and never received a response.
Troubling that they didn't reply. But I'd say it means either that they don't want those vids viewed anymore OR that they didn't know just WHO they were failing to reply to. Perhaps you should re-send as Auric, which should resonate over there. 8-)
LOL. I'll throw my fictional weight around.

By the way, I should clarify that I emailed someone in charge of video content at Vandy, not the AD herself.
BrentVU
Site Admin

Post by BrentVU »

I attended that game. I remember the story about Wesley Johnson's halftime tirade, but I don't remember seeing a ReVealed video about it; I thought there were only anecdotes about it. The Dores were very lucky to win that game; they piddled around for three quarters before winning it narrowly.

You might try approaching Brandon Barca to see what he knows about it; he shot the video, I believe. He's on all the platforms, though he no longer works at VU.
Locked Previous topicNext topic