DONE

For discussion regarding the Vanderbilt Commodores' football program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

SCSA
Captain

DONE

Post by SCSA »

Please stop telling me we will be better some day. Just drop football and be over it. Absolutely done

kay1092
Commander

Re: DONE

Post by kay1092 »

you are wrong. CJF wins this game easily. Vanderbilt loses because they hired an AD that couldn't get a job at a FBS school because of "diversity" and our HC as an alum who actually couldn't get into the School. He was a FB and no FB actually means a hill of beans. But hey, our AD was an alum and our FB coach was a transfer alum so they duped us to donate to Vandy united.
SCSA
Captain

Post by SCSA »

Calling her a diversity hire is offensive on many levels( but she should have had actual football people assist her in the past process
kay1092
Commander

Post by kay1092 »

SCSA wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:31 pm Calling her a diversity hire is offensive on many levels( but she should have had actual football people assist her in the past process
My opinion, which is just my personal opinion, is that she was an assistant to David Williams and Malcolm Turner. David, was a lawyer that did part time work as AD for many years at VU, he was a great man, a smart man. But he also had no experience of being an AD. So we hired Malcolm for a pit stop, and then Candice as successor. Did we ever try to hire an experienced AD? I think not.
Locked Previous topicNext topic