How many of you

For discussion regarding the Vanderbilt Commodores' football program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

kay1092
Commander

How many of you

Post by kay1092 »

Have lost all desire to watch any college football after CJF?

I know I have watched at most a handful of games end to end. Today, luckily was the Ryder cup! Saved me from seeing the slaughter. I checked in a couple times. 7-0, 14-0, 21-0, 28-0.

I don't even like to watch other games either. But I do get text messages, like "did the Vandy team figure out how to get off the bus?" and whatnot from people that know I went to Vandy. From ETSU to UGA. Embarrassing the way we perform on the football field since James Franklin has left.

Go Vandy!
Rear Admiral

Re: How many of you

Post by Go Vandy! »

That MIGHT be the only legit criticism of xCJF AS A COACH. (As a person, completely different.) He showed it could be done here, and got our hopes up. Now that we realize it will never happen again, we hate him.
Disclaimer: Every SEC team for those 3 years he was here (and ONLY those 3) would have lost to Madison Middle 1000- 0. (Satisfied?)

P.S. I don't appreciate being called a "rear" anything, even as a rank. And i've been called that (and it's less acceptable synonyms)- most times deservedly... well, all my life.
Locked Previous topicNext topic