The Real Problem

For discussion regarding the Vanderbilt Commodores' football program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

Albert_Camus
Admiral

The Real Problem

Post by Albert_Camus »

It goes without saying that we were always going to lose this game. The utterly glaring thing that jumps out from the second half of last week through this week is that we have no pop in the running game. Losing the talented Rehman Davis has left us with no running threat that would free up some of those talented receivers. Am sure that Griffin is a good guy, but at this point he cannot accelerate through a hole like some other recent VU backs. Short of going to the run and shoot, this leaves our offense non-functional. Hate it for Reh and this team.

Albert

I used to be disgusted. Now I am just amused.
Elvis Costello
kay1092
Commander

Re: The Real Problem

Post by kay1092 »

I said it a week or two ago. Our best two players are transfers from the portal. But CCL he's against the transfer portal to build culture. If he's building a culture of a porto potty then that's the right strategy. Because that's exactly where are are and where we will be without immediate talent.
kay1092
Commander

Re: The Real Problem

Post by kay1092 »

I also emailed Candice to see if she could convince CCL to reconsider his position of transfers ruining our culture 2 weeks ago. Considering we could use all the help we can get immediately. No response. Shocker. Only 4 people from my family have gone to Vandy and paid lots of $.

But they did send us pins for our contributions to Vandy united! At least we got that.
Locked Previous topicNext topic