Tickets for UAB game

For discussion of Vanderbilt Commodores men's basketball games and recruiting.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

Versus75
Admiral

Tickets for UAB game

Post by Versus75 »

I understand that the VU website stated something like "Standing Room Only" in the Student Section, but we all know there were a lot of empty seats for the first two games.

Memorial looked packed for the Michigan game because very few fans were in the upper levels despite what their ticket indicated. For a change, the official attendance did not reflect a few thousand season ticket holders who did not show up.

While I was not able to attend either of the first two games, I phoned the Vanderbilt Ticket Office prior to the Michigan game for a friend and was told the following:

You can buy a ticket online for $20 + $3 fee
or
You can go to the ticket window prior to the game and buy your ticket for $20 + $3 fee

And then sit anywhere you want unless the actual ticket holder for the seat shows up (because season ticket holders have the option to buy their regular seats). Mine, for example, is grayed out right now even though I have yet to pay for the ticket.

historybill
Admiral

Re: Tickets for UAB game

Post by historybill »

Thanks very much for explaining this!

Hopefully the students will show up on Wednesday night and occupy at least some of the student section... but other Vanderbilt fans can take the other empty seats.
charlestonalum
Fleet Admiral

Post by charlestonalum »

Good article in the Hustler: hopefully students will be there in full force. Stack said it would make a difference.
Obvious
Captain

Post by Obvious »

charlestonalum wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:24 pm Good article in the Hustler: hopefully students will be there in full force. Stack said it would make a difference.
When are mid terms for Vanderbilt?
Vandy187187
Rear Admiral

Post by Vandy187187 »

Obvious wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:18 pm
charlestonalum wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:24 pm Good article in the Hustler: hopefully students will be there in full force. Stack said it would make a difference.
When are mid terms for Vanderbilt?
If memory serves me right spring break the first full week in march and then finals are end of April. Midterms should be passed us for spring semester. But that was '01-05 might have changed a week here or there but at this point I would think mid terms have passed because they were normally before spring break
KudzuLeague
Captain

Post by KudzuLeague »

Got mine tonight. Helpful thread!
Locked Previous topicNext topic