Student section today

For discussion of Vanderbilt Commodores men's basketball games and recruiting.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

historybill
Admiral

Student section today

Post by historybill »

The number of Michigan fans there, and where they were seated, was a debacle.

I went online to buy tickets yesterday, and right there on the official Vanderbilt website, it declared that ALL seats in that entire section were sold out, which is a load of crap. The only seats for sale yesterday were all in the upper decks.

Most university athletic departments would have put out the word to the fans that the student section was NOT sold out, and that Vanderbilt fans needed to get there early to occupy those seats.

So how did the word get out to all the Michigan fans but not the Vanderbilt fans?

FayetteDore
Vice Admiral

Re: Student section today

Post by FayetteDore »

You need to go to the VUcommodores.com and sign up for their email notifications. The two emails I've gotten so far about NIT tickets -- including the one for the Michigan game that I received early Wednesday morning -- clearly said those seats were general admission, and there were tickets for sale there for $15 each. It also said that "fans who purchase in this area should be prepared to stand throughout the game as the students do."

It's a national tournament. You can't keep opposing fans who buy tickets out.
Can't scamper or slither...but I used to swim.
historybill
Admiral

Re: Student section today

Post by historybill »

Can anyone explain why the vucommodores website said that all seats in the lower area were sold out, when they weren't?
Locked Previous topicNext topic