not even 1st 4 out...

For discussion of Vanderbilt Commodores men's basketball games and recruiting.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

KarenYates
Site Admin

A little kindness when posting please.

Post by KarenYates »

SV#

MrMemorial
Rear Admiral

Re: A little kindness when posting please.

Post by MrMemorial »

KarenYates wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:31 pmSV#
I fought through a brain tumor in 2018 and didn't didn't use it as an excuse to post ridiculousness like the original post in this thread, so I feel no obligation to be nice about his agenda-driven post.
BooMax
Lieutenant

Post by BooMax »

MrMemorial wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:51 am
I fought through a brain tumor in 2018 and didn't didn't use it as an excuse to post ridiculousness like the original post in this thread, so I feel no obligation to be nice about his agenda-driven post.
First of all, I didnt specifically say it was myself that had the surgeries although would have traded it to be myself.... and I sure didnt ask for sympathies from you or anyone else while only noting the lack of time available read the details of who was eligible for next year. This said and clarified, I damn sure dont need anything from obviously disturbed people on this or other sites and can and have handled things that are more important than basketball.

Sadly, a handful of you make participating on fan sites almost unbearable and frankly this is unfair to the site owners when personally attacking others when not knowing anything about their investment in the program(s). Debate the programs, coaching, plays, timeouts, etc is fair game for anyone and I welcome this as am sure most do.

MBB related, Hopefully we can keep the fire and make run through NIT with hopes this is a kickoff for good things.
Obvious
Captain

Post by Obvious »

BooMax wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:54 pm
MrMemorial wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:51 am
First of all, I didnt specifically say it was myself that had the surgeries although would have traded it to be myself.... and I sure didnt ask for sympathies from you or anyone else while only noting the lack of time available read the details of who was eligible for next year. This said and clarified, I damn sure dont need anything from obviously disturbed people on this or other sites and can and have handled things that are more important than basketball.

Sadly, a handful of you make participating on fan sites almost unbearable and frankly this is unfair to the site owners when personally attacking others when not knowing anything about their investment in the program(s). Debate the programs, coaching, plays, timeouts, etc is fair game for anyone and I welcome this as am sure most do.

MBB related, Hopefully we can keep the fire and make run through NIT with hopes this is a kickoff for good things.
I believe you’re being a little too sensitive. After all, you were the one making false claims. Majority of people ask questions on here if they don’t know something. You were corrected and took it to another level and still are. As I said, I’m sorry to hear about your bad news. Now get off the offense and stop calling people “disturbed” because we follow the team and you make up stuff about the team. No I don’t know or need to know everyone’s life story. Yes I have bigger things happening than watching basketball as does every single person on earth.
Obvious
Captain

Re: not even 1st 4 out...

Post by Obvious »

We are talking about the team and basketball and you are claiming to be personally attacked while calling us “pitiful excuses for respectful human beings” and “disturbed”. What am I missing?
Locked Previous topicNext topic