Alabama just made another 3

For discussion of Vanderbilt Commodores men's basketball games and recruiting.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

dallasdore
Vice Admiral

Alabama just made another 3

Post by dallasdore »

LOL

Thought I'd lighten the board.

Dickeys Nightmare
Rear Admiral

Re: Alabama just made another 3

Post by Dickeys Nightmare »

dallasdore wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:16 pm LOL

Thought I'd lighten the board.
It didn’t work for me.
memphisVUalum
Vice Admiral

Re: Alabama just made another 3

Post by memphisVUalum »

that game was predictable after what happened to Alabama the game prior. Would have been better to have played them the week before but who'd have known Alabama would have been so totally unable to do anything against Oklahoma? Oklahoma is 8th in their conference. The amount of rage Alabama must have been carrying after their impotence and ineptness the prior game must have been incredible.

Taking it out on the net is always the best way to make up for frustration, whether to vindicate oneself over a prior loss or over a ref/dissing by an opponent, and Alabama did that just like we did in the second half against Arkansas. When one team is on a roll, if you are on a different wave length and can't match that intensity that particular game, this is the result.

Hopefully VU might have the same feeling Saturday as Alabama just did to prove something after a blowout. But we've got one big out with a fractured foot and two that are battling head injuries plus a fragile ankle. I hope we can do all we can at our best, as there's a lot of injury healing ahead.
Locked Previous topicNext topic