just wondering

For discussion of Vanderbilt Commodores men's basketball games and recruiting.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

roanoke
Admiral

just wondering

Post by roanoke »

As an out-of-towner, I don’t always catch stories that are sidelights to actual team performance.

Was there any league response to Stack’s post-game comments about the officiating at VCU? Since an SEC ref was involved, I assumed a fine might be forthcoming?

I’m still glad he let those bums have it. I would say the lack of any action might confirm the league knows how poorly the refs performed.

Just wondering if anyone knows what the fall-out was?

Nashmann
Admiral

Re: just wondering

Post by Nashmann »

Not a word yet....
"I have not yet begun to fight!" ....John Paul Jones AD* AD* @GAD @AD
charlestonalum
Fleet Admiral

Post by charlestonalum »

The fact Stack was on the sideline means he wasn't banned in nonconference. Will be interesed to see if he is allowed ti ciach first cinference game. If so, bet he was quietly rebuked and maybe fined but no public announcement. Conference review of SEC officiating is long overdue. Hope we don't get Lenox ever again.
geeznotagain
Admiral

Post by geeznotagain »

charlestonalum wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 2:11 pm The fact Stack was on the sideline means he wasn't banned in nonconference. Will be interesed to see if he is allowed ti ciach first cinference game. If so, bet he was quietly rebuked and maybe fined but no public announcement. Conference review of SEC officiating is long overdue. Hope we don't get Lenox ever again.
I'll bet Lenox hoped he doesn't get Stack ever again.
Locked Previous topicNext topic