VCU Replay Anywhere?

For discussion of Vanderbilt Commodores men's basketball games and recruiting.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

Nashmann
Admiral

VCU Replay Anywhere?

Post by Nashmann »

I was out last night and missed the game....Watch ESPN not showing a replay. Is there anywhere else to view the replay? Sounds like a doozy!

"I have not yet begun to fight!" ....John Paul Jones AD* AD* @GAD @AD
ymtn64
Chief

Re: VCU Replay Anywhere?

Post by ymtn64 »

I would assume since it was on CBS Sports, that would be the only option for a replay
charlestonalum
Fleet Admiral

Post by charlestonalum »

I have it recorded on my TV, but unfortunately no way to copy it. I watched the controversial part again this morning. It actually happened during a commercial break in real time, but they recorded it all and showed it. Stack was restrained by all the coaches and one police officer. He actually was as angry as I have ever seen any coach (including Bobby Knight, but no chairs throw) and we have all seen lots of angry coaches. It is an incredible scene. I suppose I could video it using my phone and make it available. Anyone interested?
UltimateVUFan
Vice Admiral

Post by UltimateVUFan »

https://www.cbssports.com/college-baske ... boil-over/

Edit: btw, the article completely mischaracterizes Robbins’ reaction, imo. I think he was complaining that he got hit on the head, not showboating or boasting about dunking on somebody. Anyone who has watched that kid play knows that is not his style at all.
Foreverhopeful
Rear Admiral

Post by Foreverhopeful »

I thought Robbins admitted in the presser that he had made the "dunking" gesture and that it had never been a problem before. Also, the police officer was the one from Vanderbilt that travels with the team, so it was Stack's officer.
Locked Previous topicNext topic