Upcoming trip

For discussion of Vanderbilt Commodores men's basketball games and recruiting.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

Mcflash
Lieutenant

Upcoming trip

Post by Mcflash »

I wonder if there is a way we'll be able to find out any of the results of the team's upcoming trip? Just a box score and a short synopsis of the game would be fine with me. Anybody heard or know anything?

VandyBias
Ensign

Re: Upcoming trip

Post by VandyBias »

Per whoever runs the Vandymbb Instagram account (shameless plug but if you’re on Instagram you should definitely give my vanderbilt account a follow @vandy.bias , ill be covering these games.) the team is gonna try to stream the games on Twitter/Youtube if they can. Games are on the 8th, 10th, and 12th
commadore
Admiral

Post by commadore »

Not sure but there is a chance they will be on the SEC Network. Auburn is in Israel and they are televising their games. If you scroll over to the dates we are gone they have new basketball games scheduled, but it says "teams to be announced." I am hoping that is us.
GoldStandard
Seaman Recruit

Post by GoldStandard »

commadore wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:46 pm Not sure but there is a chance they will be on the SEC Network. Auburn is in Israel and they are televising their games. If you scroll over to the dates we are gone they have new basketball games scheduled, but it says "teams to be announced." I am hoping that is us.
Thanks for the information!
commadore
Admiral

Post by commadore »

Now it looks like all the games on the SEC network are reruns of Auburn and Israel and new ones of Kentucky and the Dominican Republic. Guess we will have to rely on the athletic department to update us. :(
Locked Previous topicNext topic