Millora-Brown @ School of Engineering

For discussion of Vanderbilt Commodores men's basketball games and recruiting.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

Michidore
Ensign

Millora-Brown @ School of Engineering

Post by Michidore »

Here is a link to a recently published article from the School of Engineering. There are some basketball references. However it is focused more on his academic work.

His undergraduate degree was in Mechanical Engineering. Next year he will be a graduate student. As part of that, he will be working in the Laser Diagnostics of Combustion laboratory at Vanderbilt.

https://engineering.vanderbilt.edu/news ... solutions/

vandy05
Vice Admiral

Re: Millora-Brown @ School of Engineering

Post by vandy05 »

This, ladies and gentleman, is why you suffer through being a Vanderbilt fan. Might other schools have some student athletes of this caliber in the classroom? Sure. But our kids are regularly of this caliber and that should make us very proud.
geeznotagain
Admiral

Post by geeznotagain »

Trivia fact. The first photo shown (basketball being shot by QMB) is in actuality a free throw, thus helping to explain his low FT percentage.

Seriously though, I am proud of him and for him. Outstanding representative of our university.
MrMemorial
Rear Admiral

Post by MrMemorial »

geeznotagain wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:24 pm Trivia fact. The first photo shown (basketball being shot by QMB) is in actuality a free throw, thus helping to explain his low FT percentage.

Seriously though, I am proud of him and for him. Outstanding representative of our university.
For every one of the occasional high academic Grant Williams or Josh Dobbs, VU has entire teams full of highly academic young people who are also solid citizens and a credit to the community.

AD*
Nashmann
Admiral

Post by Nashmann »

Proud of this guy!!!
"I have not yet begun to fight!" ....John Paul Jones AD* AD* @GAD @AD
LawoftheWest
Vice Admiral

Post by LawoftheWest »

Nashmann wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 9:34 pm Proud of this guy!!!
Agree. Not only is he a top student. He was, in my view, the most improved player last season. A diligent worker. If he improves as much before next season he will be a beast.
Locked Previous topicNext topic