Radio?

For discussion of Vanderbilt Commodores men's basketball games and recruiting.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

vandylifer
Lieutenant

Radio?

Post by vandylifer »

An SEC school in a major market and we can't get a radio station to carry the games? This is a major embarrassment! 93.3 is horrible -- where IS the game on the radio. If I were Kevin Ingram, I'd quit! I tried 94.9 where the game was on Saturday during the football game -- it's not there either.

zhanglini
Commander

Re: Radio?

Post by zhanglini »

someone shared this
https://ustvgo.tv/acc-network/
@AD
zhanglini
Commander

Post by zhanglini »

vandylifer wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:26 pm An SEC school in a major market and we can't get a radio station to carry the games? This is a major embarrassment! 93.3 is horrible -- where IS the game on the radio. If I were Kevin Ingram, I'd quit! I tried 94.9 where the game was on Saturday during the football game -- it's not there either.
https://ustvgo.tv/acc-network/
@AD
commadore
Admiral

Post by commadore »

vandylifer wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:26 pm An SEC school in a major market and we can't get a radio station to carry the games? This is a major embarrassment! 93.3 is horrible -- where IS the game on the radio. If I were Kevin Ingram, I'd quit! I tried 94.9 where the game was on Saturday during the football game -- it's not there either.
You can always go o VUcommodores.com, go to basketball, schedule, and then click on "listen."
CoachH
Petty Officer

Post by CoachH »

What about those long time Vanderbilt fans who do not have computer access or smart phones? Or those listening in on car radios? Do they not deserve a quality radio affiliate that can actually Be picked up and listened too?
CoachH
Petty Officer

Post by CoachH »

What about those long time Vanderbilt fans who do not have computer access or smart phones? Or those listening in on car radios? Do they not deserve a quality radio affiliate that can actually Be picked up and listened too?
Locked Previous topicNext topic