Game Day Vodka?

For discussion of Vanderbilt Commodores men's basketball games and recruiting.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

commadore
Admiral

Game Day Vodka?

Post by commadore »

I just heard a radio spot saying Game Day Vodka is the official vodka of Vanderbilt basketball. Really?

Why not Acapulco Gold, the official pot of Vanderbilt basketball. Or, name your poison. :lol:

3rdFloorDyer
Captain

Re: Game Day Vodka?

Post by 3rdFloorDyer »

Football is where we need an official alcohol.
Vandy187187
Rear Admiral

Post by Vandy187187 »

Tito's is never a bad idea for Vanderbilt sports
Nashmann
Admiral

Post by Nashmann »

Vanderbilt alcohol should be PGA or Moonshine lol
"I have not yet begun to fight!" ....John Paul Jones AD* AD* @GAD @AD
MrMemorial
Rear Admiral

Post by MrMemorial »

commadore wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:01 pm I just heard a radio spot saying Game Day Vodka is the official vodka of Vanderbilt basketball. Really?

Why not Acapulco Gold, the official pot of Vanderbilt basketball. Or, name your poison. :lol:
That question would expand into the debate on why alcohol is legal everywhere and weed only legal in a very few places... and which has caused more misery and destruction. However, that is a coffee shop debate and there is not one. That debate will have to be saved for Twitter or Reddit.
commadore
Admiral

Post by commadore »

MrMemorial wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:51 am
commadore wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:01 pm I just heard a radio spot saying Game Day Vodka is the official vodka of Vanderbilt basketball. Really?

That question would expand into the debate on why alcohol is legal everywhere and weed only legal in a very few places... and which has caused more misery and destruction. However, that is a coffee shop debate and there is not one. That debate will have to be saved for Twitter or Reddit.
That was not supposed to be a serious recommendation. I was simply surprised that we had a vodka sponsor.
Locked Previous topicNext topic