rotation

For discussion of Vanderbilt Commodores men's basketball games and recruiting.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

Hutch37
Commander

rotation

Post by Hutch37 »

Does anybody have a remote clue what the rotation is going to look like? Other than pippen, robbins, and Wright starting there is no telling how the minutes will be divided.
My wild guess is that Chatman starts (unless he is a better 6th man who can backup PG or SG) but is Wright at the 3 or the 4? This roster seems to be a testament to position less basketball - lots of guys in that 6'4'- 6'7" range. Maybe our best 3 point shooter gets the start but no idea who that might be...

MrMemorial
Rear Admiral

Re: rotation

Post by MrMemorial »

Hutch37 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:49 am Does anybody have a remote clue what the rotation is going to look like? Other than pippen, robbins, and Wright starting there is no telling how the minutes will be divided.
My wild guess is that Chatman starts (unless he is a better 6th man who can backup PG or SG) but is Wright at the 3 or the 4? This roster seems to be a testament to position less basketball - lots of guys in that 6'4'- 6'7" range. Maybe our best 3 point shooter gets the start but no idea who that might be...
Trey (good name) Thomas was 39-98 from three, ~40%
underdog74
Vice Admiral

Post by underdog74 »

Good question. We have so many new pieces, only the coaching staff can have that inside knowledge at this point. I'm excited to see Lawrence back out there too. He showed some flashes before his injury last year.
Nashmann
Admiral

Post by Nashmann »

I doubt Thomas will be a starter. He will rotate in at some point depends on how the other players pan out. We have so many guards PT will be divided out depending on the game situation.
"I have not yet begun to fight!" ....John Paul Jones AD* AD* @GAD @AD
Locked Previous topicNext topic