TCU F Terren Frank transferring to VU

For discussion of Vanderbilt Commodores men's basketball games and recruiting.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

commadore
Admiral

Re: TCU F Terren Frank transferring to VU

Post by commadore »

VUaskew wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:37 pm Yeah, because the locker room is a safe, tranquil environment from being ragged on about much worse things from his teammates.

Also, isn't this the place where we post pictures of other players and then try to state who they remind us of?

I mean no disrespect to Mr. Frank. In fact, if you bothered to get off your moral high-horses, my first comment was to talk about how I think he would be a good add to the team.

Jeez. Maybe some of the moral police on here should think about how they voted before they go casting stones.

If you don't like my post, scroll on, otherwise buy a jar of Icy Hot.

Jimmy Benton, you can stick your shame. I have the ability to laugh at myself, and who's to say Terren doesn't either?

Again, if you good people want to look after the plight of young black men, reconsider how you vote and what causes you support.
They were wrong about you. You aren't a jerk. You are an @$$.

buffy
Vice Admiral

Post by buffy »

Vuaskew, brother, you're a trainwreck. Stop this silliness.
underdog74
Vice Admiral

Post by underdog74 »

VUaskew wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:37 pm Yeah, because the locker room is a safe, tranquil environment from being ragged on about much worse things from his teammates.

Also, isn't this the place where we post pictures of other players and then try to state who they remind us of?

I mean no disrespect to Mr. Frank. In fact, if you bothered to get off your moral high-horses, my first comment was to talk about how I think he would be a good add to the team.

Jeez. Maybe some of the moral police on here should think about how they voted before they go casting stones.

If you don't like my post, scroll on, otherwise buy a jar of Icy Hot.

Jimmy Benton, you can stick your shame. I have the ability to laugh at myself, and who's to say Terren doesn't either?

Again, if you good people want to look after the plight of young black men, reconsider how you vote and what causes you support.
How people vote? Please enlighten me. Never mind.
VUaskew
Vice Admiral

Post by VUaskew »

For the love of Mary. I am truly sorry for anything I may have posted. I never meant to hurt anyone or make people mad.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

This musical chairs fiasco of players going from team to team is going to wreck college basketball.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Don Yates - Publisher, http://www.vandymania.com Fl@g
Locked Previous topicNext topic