Women’s tennis

Fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodores Men's and Women's Tennis Teams.
Dickeys Nightmare
Rear Admiral

Women’s tennis

Post by Dickeys Nightmare »

They have at least two very impressive true freshmen this year and just signed the number six player in the country for next year. Plus they return I think everybody from last year so they should be very strong again this year.

freckles
Petty Officer

Re: Women’s tennis

Post by freckles »

Dickeys Nightmare wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:02 pm They have at least two very impressive true freshmen this year and just signed the number six player in the country for next year. Plus they return I think everybody from last year so they should be very strong again this year.
Is Anna Ross injured? She's been absent the entire fall season.
Dickeys Nightmare
Rear Admiral

Post by Dickeys Nightmare »

freckles wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:00 pm
Dickeys Nightmare wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:02 pm They have at least two very impressive true freshmen this year and just signed the number six player in the country for next year. Plus they return I think everybody from last year so they should be very strong again this year.
Is Anna Ross injured? She's been absent the entire fall season.
I don’t know. I did notice that also but have seen her in photos with her teammates.
freckles
Petty Officer

Post by freckles »

They also signed a very high level junior from Canada. Based on her UTR rating (higher than the #6 signee), she's likely to step on campus as a top 50 singles player as a freshman.
Locked Previous topicNext topic