Baseball Tidbit

Insider forum for fans of Vanderbilt football, men's and women's basketball, and baseball. Signup for access here https://www.14powers.com/signup-for-membership/ If you are a premium member and are having trouble accessing this board please email donyates@vandymania.com Include your username in the email.
admin
Site Admin

Baseball Tidbit

Post by admin »

Apparently, California or their state board of regents wasn't going to pay Cal State Northridge's transportation costs to play Vanderbilt because Tennessee does not support gender neutral restrooms. Vanderbilt then paid the $11,000 to enable that team to play us last weekend. This per a CSU Northridge source I spoke with on Friday.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Don Yates - Publisher, http://www.vandymania.com Fl@g
commadore
Admiral

Re: Baseball Tidbit

Post by commadore »

admin wrote:Apparently, California or their state board of regents wasn't going to pay Cal State Northridge's transportation costs to play Vanderbilt because Tennessee does not support gender neutral restrooms. Vanderbilt then paid the $11,000 to enable that team to play us last weekend. This per a CSU Northridge source I spoke with on Friday.
That state simply needs to fall off into the ocean.
kerrigjl
Site Admin

Post by kerrigjl »

admin wrote:Apparently, California or their state board of regents wasn't going to pay Cal State Northridge's transportation costs to play Vanderbilt because Tennessee does not support gender neutral restrooms. Vanderbilt then paid the $11,000 to enable that team to play us last weekend. This per a CSU Northridge source I spoke with on Friday.
May I post this more widely?
"I am a Commodore and we don't jump ship just because our team is a few points behind." -- Maj. John D. McGillis
vebiltdervan
Fleet Admiral

Post by vebiltdervan »

commadore wrote:...That state simply needs to fall off into the ocean.
No, that's the Tennessee legislature that needs to fall off the edge of the Flat Earth they believe in.
commadore
Admiral

Post by commadore »

I could say the same for the Alabama Legislature...and governor (when he isn't flying to other parts of the state in a state aircraft to meet with his girlfriend).
Locked Previous topicNext topic