by BrentVU
Wed May 10, 2023 4:04 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: A second stadium construction live stream is up

3rdFloorDyer wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 1:46 pm Down again. :(
Try this link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=613iFGJm0HM

P.S. If this camera were a football team, its record for the past few weeks would be something like 1-11. :lol:
by BrentVU
Wed May 10, 2023 8:52 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Xadavien Sims names Vandy in Top 5, will take official visit

I noted this in another thread, but this is big enough news it probably deserves its own thread... Xadavien Sims, a 4-star DE/TE from Durant, Okla., who is rated by some the No.1 prospect in Oklahoma for 2024, named his Top Five schools Wednesday and says he will commit on May 20. His Top 5 are: Van...
by BrentVU
Thu May 11, 2023 4:05 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

OT: Friday's Graduation moved to Bridgestone Arena due to weather

This year's graduates won't get the Alumni Lawn experience, but oh well...

Congratulations to all our graduating athletes, and from VandyManiacs everywhere... a huge THANKS! VU#
by DoreFan49
Thu May 11, 2023 6:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Just thinking ahead

I do not believe that we can give up hope for signing Jaloni. I have had conversations with the parents of many highly recruited women college basketball players in the past and I do not believe it comes down to money with the majority of them. Here is my list of the most important criteria these pa...
by AuricGoldfinger
Fri May 12, 2023 10:45 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Carter Holton scratched for tonight

by BrentVU
Fri May 12, 2023 11:04 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

VU signee Jailen Ruth named Scholar Athlete of Year by FL TV station

The article includes a video interview with Jailen Ruth; it fails to mention Ruth was an early enrollee at Vandy and participated in spring ball.

https://www.wcjb.com/2023/05/12/hawthor ... ar-awards/
by dcdore
Fri May 12, 2023 11:14 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Carter Holton scratched for tonight

AuricGoldfinger wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 10:45 am
Sure hope it's the good Reilly!!
by alathIN
Sat May 13, 2023 7:09 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The color guy last night

Allegretta takes some time, but because I always listen to the radio and watch muted TV, I have grown fond of Andrew. But it did take a year! He is very knowledgeable and does far more homework than Joe ever did. But Joe was easier to listen to, for sure. Joe and Charlie Mac were the two best radio...
by charlestonalum
Sat May 13, 2023 8:51 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The color guy last night

Allegretta takes some time, but because I always listen to the radio and watch muted TV, I have grown fond of Andrew. But it did take a year! He is very knowledgeable and does far more homework than Joe ever did. But Joe was easier to listen to, for sure. Joe and Charlie Mac were the two best radio...
by Levon
Sat May 13, 2023 7:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Florida #2

Strong split 1st inning for Futrell.
by Levon
Sat May 13, 2023 7:33 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Florida #2

Strike 3 to EBjr looked like a good pitch from my Lazy-Boy. Replay from side showed it just at knee level. Lot of frustration, lucky he didn't get tossed
by DoreFan49
Sun May 14, 2023 12:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I’m Very Optimistic for the 2023-2024 Season!!

AD* Since it seems to be apparent that we will have 13 players either returning and coming in to provide the talent for the 2023-24 season, I am wondering about how the rest of the Commodore fans on this board feel about our potential to have a very competitive season in the SEC. Here is a list of t...
by Silverbird73
Tue May 16, 2023 7:07 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What happened to the site?

Didn’t realize how much I’d miss it until I couldn’t access it for the past two days.
by geeznotagain
Tue May 16, 2023 7:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What happened to the site?

It was BBTV. The baseball team virus oozed out of the Hawk and has begun to infect all things black & gold. Protect your loved ones.
by UltimateVUFan
Tue May 16, 2023 7:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Anyone else…

…glad the MTSU game got rained out?

Frankly, with Arkansas rolling into town in a few days, I think the extra rest and hopefully some focus on the mental aspects of the game might do the team some good.
Fingers crossed for a series win to propel them into the SECT back on track.
by MikeADore
Tue May 16, 2023 8:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A Few Key Dates

There's a while to go before the season starts, but in about three weeks the freshmen will show up on campus, and the team will begin off-season preparations. That always gets me a bit more focused on the upcoming season, but even more so this year when we have some actual practice days in August in...
by Foreverhopeful
Tue May 16, 2023 9:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What happened to the site?

I thought the site might have entered the transfer portal, or at least attended a Bruce Pearl barbecue.
by AuricGoldfinger
Thu May 18, 2023 11:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ven-Allen Lubin is a Commodore

Much-needed news:
by commadore
Fri May 19, 2023 7:05 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Arky #2

Well, that didn't take long. 1-0.