Jump to topic

Re: Arky 2

3-0 now. I'd say game over.
by MikeADore
Fri May 19, 2023 7:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

And.....Bella 4.0

We have some smart young ladies on this team.

by Levon
Sat May 20, 2023 10:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

8th Inning Wow!

The 8th last night was so unexpected, unlikely, and amazing. The Arky pitcher unable to cleanly field Austin's ground ball leading to an infield single. TJ popping up possibly the worst bunt attempt in all of baseball history, but the 3B covering 3rd instead of catching it. As Roanoke pointed out la...
by geeznotagain
Sat May 20, 2023 10:45 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 8th Inning Wow!

I assumed the awful pop-up bunt was NOT a sacrifice. We were lucky there. We were also lucky on the 0-2 HBP. But damnit we were due for a little luck.

I was shocked that we let LaNeve hit by the way. I thought he would bring in Polk, a right-handed batter. CTC certainly got that one right.
by commadore
Sat May 20, 2023 2:11 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Arky #3

Shouldn't that be a home run by last night's standards.

Can't believe our announcers didn't pick up on that with the boos from the crowd.
by UltimateVUFan
Sat May 20, 2023 2:31 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Defense needs to step up now. No more freebies, dang it!
by Levon
Sat May 20, 2023 3:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

And that terrible call by the ump costs us the lead. And now we are behind. But this is self-inflicted. Terrible pitching decision. Sorry - I love all our guys. But that was a bad situation. And when it was clearly bad, we left him in two batters extra. If Corbs has one long time deficiency, he lea...
by Vandy187187
Sat May 20, 2023 3:58 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It is refreshing to see us put some good swings in at the plate today
by geeznotagain
Sat May 20, 2023 4:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Some good AB’s for Vastine today.
by vandylifer
Sat May 20, 2023 8:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

In Corbs We Trust!

Wow! What a great series win! I've been following the board and some of the criticism of Coach Corbin that goes along with our frustration over hitting, fielding and pitching . . . . after 20 plus years I think I've learned that we have one of the, if not the BEST coach in college ball. What a great...
by Minoadoc
Mon May 22, 2023 5:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tasos Kamateros

South Dakota transfer, 6'8". 240. 12.5/6.4.1.7, 40.1%3pt, 83%FT. PF/C, grad transfer
by Minoadoc
Mon May 22, 2023 5:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Prince Kollie

Notre Dame transfer, LB, 6'1",228lbs, 2 to play 2
by doredane
Wed May 24, 2023 10:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: MODS: I would appreciate an explanation of...

I'm curious really. I've been reading and posting on VandyMania since at least 2000. My experience has been - but isn't any more - getting a Forbidden message when I go to the site. That was the problem I experienced. I heard through the grapevine that Bryce Drew had something to do with the issues.
by commadore
Wed May 24, 2023 12:18 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

MrMemorial wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 11:58 am Next time this site crashes, I want to be generously compensated. I insist with Bart Durham as my witness.

Signed,

Mr. N. Titled
I am a partner with the firm of Dewy, Cheatum, and Howe. We would be happy to represent you!
by Foreverhopeful
Wed May 24, 2023 12:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

MrMemorial wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 11:58 am Next time this site crashes, I want to be generously compensated. I insist with Bart Durham as my witness.

Signed,

Mr. N. Titled
I'm not convinced Bart Durham is still alive. I think they use old footage! :D
by BrentVU
Thu May 25, 2023 2:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

VU signee London Humphreys wins 2 state events at Spring Fling, places in two others

One coach has called him "the best athlete in the state of Tennessee." VU football signee London Humphreys, now a graduated senior from CPA, capped off his four-sport athletic career by winning two events at the Division II-AA state meet at MTSU, and placing in two others. Here were his re...
by Vandy187187
Fri May 26, 2023 6:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Alabama SEC game

I'll be the visiting team every game if we start off at the plate like this
by Vandy187187
Sat May 27, 2023 4:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Vandy-Florida 2nd game SECT Thread

Espinal has such a better arm than bulger. Nice block and throw