Search found 22 matches

Return

by Foreverhopeful
Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:46 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Myles Stute commits to South Carolina

His family is very big on academics- very successful parents. I'm surprised at this choice.
by Foreverhopeful
Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2023 SF Malik Presley to announce decision Friday

COMMITTED! ANCHOR DOWN! (on Twitter) https://vanderbilt.rivals.com/news/vanderbilt-lands-malik-presley?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly90LmNvLw&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAALXetEtlhXGKq3T7VGVLYkBc5qv8h1uUJfvew1Fws33ltKklmjN4CgDlSw5PLwhLW3n27NbBRaSN0w_tcIH9qFtWadRe_z3eM1yJnFxHhRyEcz-FY4X0vu4HX...
by Foreverhopeful
Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:58 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tyrin Lawrence reportedly entering the transfer portal

I almost wonder if some coach approached him....
by Foreverhopeful
Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:39 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I don't put it on Stack. I think it is a Vanderbilt issue- maybe just who we are. I also think basketball is very different from football in that it is easier to be showcased in your college game.
by Foreverhopeful
Mon Apr 24, 2023 6:33 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I don't blame Stack for this. It's a combination of the NIL money, individual circumstances and just the changing tide of college sports. I'm really disappointed and sad- especially about Tyrin.
by Foreverhopeful
Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:16 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Let's see now

Here's my take. I'm as disappointed and confused as everyone else, but next fall there will be players on the floor and a coaching staff on the sidelines. I will be in my seats cheering on whoever plays for Vanderbilt and leads our team.
by Foreverhopeful
Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:55 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: QMB in the transfer portal

Penn State is an excellent engineering school. I could see how it might appeal to him.
by Foreverhopeful
Wed Apr 26, 2023 5:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Trey Thomas in the portal

I am completely baffled. Unless Stack told some of these kids that with the crew coming in, their playing time was going way down, I just can not understand giving up a Vanderbilt degree and SEC competition in your sport for a school/team like BGSU. Were the academics just too daunting?
by Foreverhopeful
Fri Apr 28, 2023 3:30 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: High Profile Transfers

There are lots of reasons we aren’t going to be a Top 25 team every year- the NIL now being a main one.
by Foreverhopeful
Sat Apr 29, 2023 6:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ze’Rik Onyema

Disu is going back to Texas.
by Foreverhopeful
Wed May 03, 2023 1:20 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tyrin Lawrence

This really makes me mad. I want the back story on this one. So disappointing. I'm not sure I can stand to watch him play against us.
by Foreverhopeful
Fri May 05, 2023 9:36 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Reportedly visiting: Arkansas transfer Derrian Ford

The comments on the tweet from Arkansas folks were very positive and seem to indicate that he will be a big contributor somewhere else and is a great kid. We can hope....
by Foreverhopeful
Wed May 10, 2023 7:48 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Coach- I want to keep the one we have.
by Foreverhopeful
Thu May 11, 2023 4:50 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jason94 wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 8:40 pm
Foreverhopeful wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 6:58 pm If you think there is someone better out there for us…..good luck with that!
Do you think that making the NCAA tournament is a pipe dream, and that only with extreme luck we can get there?
I think a lot of pieces have to fall into place. I think we should have been selected this year!
by Foreverhopeful
Tue May 16, 2023 9:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What happened to the site?

I thought the site might have entered the transfer portal, or at least attended a Bruce Pearl barbecue.
by Foreverhopeful
Fri May 19, 2023 4:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Derrian Ford to Arkansas State

Vandy187187 wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 4:30 pm Am I the only one who doesn't know who Tyrin is?
Yes, you are.
by Foreverhopeful
Wed May 24, 2023 12:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: MODS: I would appreciate an explanation of...

MrMemorial wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 11:58 am Next time this site crashes, I want to be generously compensated. I insist with Bart Durham as my witness.

Signed,

Mr. N. Titled
I'm not convinced Bart Durham is still alive. I think they use old footage! :D
by Foreverhopeful
Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:48 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: He’s Back!

Don’t engage with the troll. Not trolling. Just speaking facts. The only reason everybody is freaking out is because we lost 10 other players over the years that would have been better had they stayed or we recruited better on our misses. players like tyrin are a dime a dozen 3 years in now with th...
by Foreverhopeful
Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Roster Thoughts

buffy wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:55 pm How 'bout an 'adda-boy' to Coach Stackhouse. We were all considering hara-kiri after the portal opened, and now we're clearly in better shape. I'm absolutely grateful and honored to have Mr. Stackhouse as our coach. The guy gives everything he has.
THIS.