Search found 8 matches

Return

by Doreknox
Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:37 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tyrin Lawrence reportedly entering the transfer portal

Right now I am done with this team and Stack......something is wrong that Stack can't keep players. SOMETHING!!! I am sure I will feel different by Fall but so pissed right now. I think this is on Stack, too, but I also think NIL money has entered into the decision for some of our departures. Possi...
by Doreknox
Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tyrin Lawrence reportedly entering the transfer portal

Honestly, this was an eye roll post for me (sorry commadore). People have been complaining about the lazy shiftless younger generation literally since the time of Aristotle (seriously, you can look it up and find the quotes from Aristotle). What was Aristotle's take on NIL and the portal? "A p...
by Doreknox
Thu May 04, 2023 7:49 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tyrin Lawrence

Vandy187187 wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 6:08 am I wonder if Bruce Pearl will be at Tyrin's wedding with Stack.
If so, I hope Stack catches Pearl in the restroom and b-slaps him.
by Doreknox
Sat May 13, 2023 9:26 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The color guy last night

Allegretta takes some time, but because I always listen to the radio and watch muted TV, I have grown fond of Andrew. But it did take a year! He is very knowledgeable and does far more homework than Joe ever did. But Joe was easier to listen to, for sure. Andrew's biggest problem is he had to follo...
by Doreknox
Thu May 25, 2023 7:44 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tennessean reveals Clark Lea's' salary, severance paid to Derek Mason (premium)

Some of you are acting like this information is the formula for the atomic bomb. Google has already posted an excerpt of the article for the entire world to see. Lea's total comp: $3,051,881.00.
by Doreknox
Mon May 29, 2023 9:52 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Another victim of the SEC meatgrinder: Missouri coach fired

Nothing would be sweeter than Tony Vitello returning to MO, his alma mater. TN fans would plotz.
by Doreknox
Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: UT infractions case gets more bonkers

I see a Nobel Peace Prize in Jeremy's future.
by Doreknox
Mon Aug 21, 2023 12:07 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: (PREMIUM) The Athletic rankings: VU #77, up 9 spots

FayetteDore wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:52 am Also looks like The Athletic needs the updated V logo.
No they don't. SV# SV# SV# SV# SV# SV#