Search found 6 matches

Return

by nyyankeeDore
Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Vandy-South Carolina game 2 thread

Isn’t the ump in the outfield supposed to make a safe or out call on the catch? Did he? What did he call? On the quickly shown, fuzzy replay from LF to resume the telecast in bottom 6th, the 2nd & 3rd base umps didn't look to leave their spots or make a call on the fly ball. The 1st base ump ap...
by baseball1234
Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:31 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Gavin Casas

Not sure why we care. The kid saw a better opportunity elsewhere, and he took it. Many on this board seemed to be worried that we lost a big fish, and the line certainly was bending early in the year. So now there is some satisfaction in his lack of production. Other than in the series against us, l...
by Haptown
Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Redshirt catcher Cade Law is transferring

But the important thing, with all that is happening in the world, is that it is "God's Plan" that he walk away from the Vanderbilt baseball team in the middle of the season to play football somewhere else. Oh my. The ego. He was redshirting, exams are almost over, so his season is basical...
by vandylifer
Sat May 20, 2023 8:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

In Corbs We Trust!

Wow! What a great series win! I've been following the board and some of the criticism of Coach Corbin that goes along with our frustration over hitting, fielding and pitching . . . . after 20 plus years I think I've learned that we have one of the, if not the BEST coach in college ball. What a great...
by cjdore
Thu May 25, 2023 2:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Thursday pitchers

These double elimination tournaments after the first day are at end of season to get our teams READY for the NCAA.
by admin
Sat May 27, 2023 12:35 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Georgia fires Scott Stricklin

I've seen a lot worse coaches than Scott Stricklin.