Search found 6 matches

Return

by DivergentDore
Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:34 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Vandy-South Carolina game 2 thread

Isn’t the ump in the outfield supposed to make a safe or out call on the catch? Did he? What did he call? On the quickly shown, fuzzy replay from LF to resume the telecast in bottom 6th, the 2nd & 3rd base umps didn't look to leave their spots or make a call on the fly ball. The 1st base ump ap...
by DivergentDore
Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Does this mean the season is over?

It was a bad weekend on hostile territory where the home team has been dominant this year and had their backs against the wall after losing 4 straight games. Our guys have lost 4 in a row now also and how they respond this week will be a better indicator of how good they are as opposed to gauging by...
by DivergentDore
Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:14 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Redshirt catcher Cade Law is transferring

I wish the kid all the best. I'm 50+ and still change my mind on things. Go for it young man and do what you feel is best for your future.
by DivergentDore
Sun May 07, 2023 4:30 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Road has risen up to bite us…..

It's not us. It's everybody in the SEC. There are so many top programs in this conference, with tough venues to play in, that it has become near impossible to win on the road. Look at the results all season long, for all teams. LSU can struggle against a middling team at their place, while middling...
by DivergentDore
Tue May 09, 2023 12:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Christian Little

I don't get the hate sometimes. Little was not cracking the weekend rotation in a VU uniform this year, nor next year barring an injury to someone. He moved on and joined a team needing pitchers with hopes of showcasing his talent there. Can't blame him and wish him well unless playing against us.
by DivergentDore
Thu May 25, 2023 2:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Thursday pitchers

cjdore wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 2:37 pm These double elimination tournaments after the first day are at end of season to get our teams READY for the NCAA.
So true. No amount of regular season games can equip a player for postseason intensity.