Search found 51 matches

Return

by UltimateVUFan
Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:35 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: James Strong named as new assistant coach

Something does not seem to quite add up. Strong graduated in 2000. 23 years ago. Yet he has not especially advanced as a coach. In no way do I question his ability as a player at Vandy. Or his dedication to Vandy, although he spent quite a few years elsewhere, for example as an assistant at Belmont...
by UltimateVUFan
Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:34 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New videoboard coming to the Gym next season

Spend that money for some AC! Or a decent PA / sound system. For sure on the A/C. As for the sound system, that’s an interesting conundrum in that space. I’m by no means a sound engineer, but as an avid amateur musician who has sound-treated my basement for use as a rehearsal/recording space, I kno...
by UltimateVUFan
Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: tyler tanner

Said it before and I'll say it again. The best team we've had since I've started following Vandy basketball (which, sadly, was 1994 ... one year too late), was a team that played a 6-5 guard at power forward and a 6-9 9pt/5reb guy at center. If the team is good, I don't care that we're small. That ...
by UltimateVUFan
Sat Jul 22, 2023 8:48 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Don't look now but...

Wonder how much they are paying these guys…
by UltimateVUFan
Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:16 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Two staffers promoted

Love these promotions. I appreciate showing loyalty to staffers who also have VU degrees.
by UltimateVUFan
Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:18 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Vandy makes Top 4 for TE Witt Edwards

dorepleganger wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:52 pm
BrentVU wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:06 pm I'm not jumping in on the pun-fest here, but I will say that the last QB we had at Vandy named Whit was really good!
I believe there is a more appropriate description; to wit: witticisms.
Fixed it for you
by UltimateVUFan
Sat Aug 19, 2023 2:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Unofficial chatter

Trey Thomas is right were he needs to be,or less. I mean. I suppose. I also don’t see any reason to bash the kid. He gave his all for VU for several seasons. Got recruited over, which is good for the program. Still. I would have loved to see him have the opportunity to earn his VU degree. Seemed li...
by UltimateVUFan
Sat Aug 26, 2023 9:22 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Vanderbilt-Hawaii game thread

BOGUS unsportsmanlike call
by UltimateVUFan
Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Vanderbilt-Hawaii game thread

I thought at the end of last season that letting Mike Wright get away was a costly mistake. I’m even more convinced now.