Search found 10 matches

Return

by dallasdore
Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I CAN BE SO PETTY

I think you should "wax eloquent" about how great Vanderbilt baseball is, and tell him you already reserved your tickets in Omaha, then ask him if he has purchased his tickets to Omaha yet?
by dallasdore
Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:14 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Myles Stute commits to South Carolina

This was all very NIL related. Here is the story I got... The Vanderbilt Collective offered Stute a deal that if he signed with another SEC team, they will sponsor him by paying $200 per missed 3 point shot and an additional $100 for each time he let a ballhandler blow by him. He figured hey, I can ...
by dallasdore
Fri Apr 28, 2023 12:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SEC reportedly split on scheduling format: 3-6 or 1-7

I don't like the nine game format. In addition to making it difficult for SEC middle of the road teams (see Commodores, Vanderbilt) to make bowl games, hence less bowl games for the conference and less $$$, it affects the league in other ways. How likely will we still see the Bamas and Georgias and ...
by dallasdore
Wed May 03, 2023 2:38 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: QMB to The Citadel

Something is seriously not right here. Lots of head shaking moves this off-season. And guys leaving who were going to have no problem getting loads of PT next year? WTH is going on?????
by dallasdore
Tue May 16, 2023 9:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What happened to the site?

I've got a lot of work done so far this week. How about everyone else?

The rest of the week? A little bit less....
by dallasdore
Wed May 24, 2023 10:11 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: MODS: I would appreciate an explanation of...

No kidding, give Don and the mods a break. It's not like they are making a bunch of money (if any at all) for doing this. Having this site is a privilege, not a right. Sheesh.
by dallasdore
Sun May 28, 2023 11:16 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: In a year in which the SEC is the best EVER in baseball, a chance to win the tourney

Likely 4 National Seeds, perhaps 3 other regional hosts and 10 total NCAA teams seeded #1 or #2. Yes. Best EVER in college baseball. The Oakland (formerly KC) Athletics and Kansas City Royals should be relegated to the SEC. The A's lose enough games as is, please don't wish this upon them. :lol:
by dallasdore
Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Typical UT fans: setting themselves up for disappointment again

Two words: decision-making, and accuracy. He may have a cannon for an arm, but that doesn't nullify those two words. As usual, UT fans are being delusional. Give them one really good season and now they think they are a perennial power. My prediction for them is that they win 7-9 games this year. 9-...
by dallasdore
Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:34 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Don't look now but...

Maybe they have a shot at the Recruiting National Championship? It's about as close as they will get to a championship in any sport other than Life.
by dallasdore
Mon Sep 04, 2023 11:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Duke 28 Clemson 7

And then the fans storm the field. I've said this before: If this is such a heinous act, the entire NCAA should ban field/court storming . Otherwise, the SEC should go back to letting everyone have their fun. After all, to SEC fans IT JUST MEANS MORE! I completely agree. A school should be required...