Search found 9 matches

Return

by VUaskew
Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:01 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tyrin Lawrence reportedly entering the transfer portal

yes, this is an instant gratification society we live in. No one wants to work for anything.
by VUaskew
Wed May 03, 2023 2:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tyrin Lawrence

I would love to know what CJs thinks about this. I wish he would come out and say something publicly about all these defections, and potential poachings.
by VUaskew
Mon May 08, 2023 9:37 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tyrin Lawrence

i cannot speak for every dismissal but I do know that Stack suggested to at least one if not several of our guys that it might be a good idea to transfer. And also that $$ was the main reason for our highest profile departures. Yes it is a lot of turnover that goes against what we all love about co...
by VUaskew
Fri May 19, 2023 4:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Derrian Ford to Arkansas State

Maybe Tyrin is coming back, and the last scholly can go to a big. Hope is a good thing.
by VUaskew
Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:40 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Stackhouse

I think there are a variety of reasons for it, several of which you have already detailed. Some of them were obviously self-inflicted--examples include the aforementioned getting into it with fans on Twitter; the Joe Rexrode piece in The Athletic where he called out some fans' political leanings; t...
by VUaskew
Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:02 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Typical UT fans: setting themselves up for disappointment again

Meanwhile, VU fans are just Wishin' and Hopin' to get to a bowl game -- ANY bowl game. SEC doesn't have a tie-in to Shreveport this year, so maybe a triumphant return to Birmingham, Alabama's Magic City!? Definitely no delusion here. Do you have any reason to exist other than just to be a pitiful t...
by VUaskew
Wed Aug 30, 2023 2:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Please help ID two Vandy players

The only African-American players from Chattanooga that I remember from the mid-70's on were James Williams (#32 from Chatt Howard?) and Clarence Crazy Horse Smith, who may have gone to Riverside, but wore #45.

Not sure who the gentlemen in the pic are but they aren't Williams or Smith.