Search found 5 matches

Return

by Levon
Tue May 23, 2023 6:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: In Corbs We Trust!

Quite possibly the best on-field coaching of Corbin's career. Honestly, we have some talent, but we should not have been close to 19 SEC wins with this roster. Just being honest. He did a great job. I do have one significant complaint, and it is becoming a trend; whether it is Brown or the strength...
by commadore
Tue May 23, 2023 8:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

AD* Quite possibly the best on-field coaching of Corbin's career. Honestly, we have some talent, but we should not have been close to 19 SEC wins with this roster. Just being honest. He did a great job. I do have one significant complaint, and it is becoming a trend; whether it is Brown or the stren...
by Versus75
Wed May 24, 2023 12:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Bring back Derek Johnson as Pitching Coach / Head Coach in Waiting and pay him $1,000,000 per year. I don’t know what MLB pitching coaches are paid, but I’m sure it is much less. This article from 2021 said Dave Roberts of the Dodgers was #10 on the Managers pay list at $1.15 million. But then he ha...
by Levon
Thu May 25, 2023 10:07 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Thursday pitchers

I'd also love to see Ginther here. Love the way he looks right now. Could be wrong, but that's who I'd go with. I'd give my right arm to have a "Mason Hickman"-type available right now. Or a Richie Goodenow. Mason Hickman was perhaps my all-time favorite Vandy pitcher. Nothing spectacular...
by roanoke
Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:08 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: thanks to the team and the coaches

That is what made the run in 2019 so remarkable: regular season champs, SECT champs, National Champs. Just 4 years ago. Winning the SECT is a major accomplishment. Vandy has only done it 4 times. That will be this team’s lasting legacy. Honestly, I thought we would make a run for the NC before we lo...