Search found 6 matches

Return

by MikeADore
Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Four of the Freshmen Arrive

Agata Makurat still hasn't made it in from Poland, but I'm sure she'll arrive this weekend. From left, Bailey Gilmore, Khamil Pierre, Madison Greene and Aiyana Mitchell.

by DoreFan49
Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Orlagh Gormley Receives Vandy Offer

Further thoughts .... Ralph has brought in 7 new players, 2 through the portal who were highly rated on Hoopgurlz and 5 frosh who were also highly recruited. I look at these 7 as a major recruiting victory for Ralph and her program. It has been a while since Vandy has brought in a recruiting class ...
by DoreFan49
Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:43 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Great Message From Jordyn Oliver

This is great news about Jordyn’s Oliver’s future at Vanderbilt hopefully for the next two years. The Dores will definitely be able to field this coming season the best leadership as Jordyn C and Jordyn O and Bella lead with passion, the ability to penetrate, draw fouls, dish the ball to open frontc...
by MikeADore
Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Makurat Sisters

Agata, left, and big sister Anna were at the Ed Sheeran concert at Nissan Stadium Saturday night. Not sure how long Anna will be in town, but it appears she has been here for an extended visit. I saw a video a couple weeks ago with her being worked out by Vandy's strength and conditioning coach, and...
by MikeADore
Wed Aug 16, 2023 12:14 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Vandy Offers Ava Black

VandyJim wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:28 pm Mike,
Don't bet your house on it!
I know, but fame and fortune are beyond my reach these days, and a man still needs dreams. Is one little recruit too much to ask? ;)