Search found 8 matches

Return

by rEvUrB
Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:18 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tyrin Lawrence reportedly entering the transfer portal

NIl but I imagine it’s not easy to play for Stackhouse. He’s an intense dude and you can’t bs him either. He was a tough player that would fight a guy if he had to. Kids seem less inclined to play for a coach like that these days. Saw it w Stallings and his Gene Keady like personality. Some kids app...
by Obvious
Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:32 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Stackhouse has a good blueprint for getting to the NBA. He’s a great developer. If these kids say they want to go to the league but don’t want to work for it then it’s on them. They want to be paid like pros but they also get their feelings hurt. The real world has come to them.
by commadore
Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:46 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Honestly, there is no difference in these athletes and everyone else in their generation. They want a job where they can work from home, start at $75 an hour, play with the cat and watch some tv during work hours. If someone pushes back, they quit and sit at home collecting their unemployment until ...
by commadore
Sat Apr 29, 2023 3:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kentucky v Vanderbilt #2

I don't know why anyone would ever take Polk out of a game. That kid can HIT!
by commadore
Wed May 03, 2023 8:28 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tyrin Lawrence

https://247sports.com/LongFormArticle/College-basketballs-10-takes-Hunter-Dickinson-adds-to-villain-status-Auburn-on-verge-of-splash-big-gambles-209384795/ From this article: “Add Lawrence to a Tigers backcourt of Jones, five-star Aden Holloway, K.D. Johnson and Tre Donaldson, and suddenly, Pearl h...
by HopsLikeHolwerda
Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:04 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: thanks to the team and the coaches

Agreed. We definitely out-performed the talent level on this roster. That's a testament to the coaches. We've just had way too many misses in recruiting. I've said it before and I'll say it again: the new rules preventing contact with recruits prior to their junior year will save Corbs from himself....
by jpmando
Fri Jun 09, 2023 4:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Podcast: James Franklin talks about leaving VU & the commitment level

This 60 year fan and legacy alumnus is always stunned by the vitriol directed at Franklin. He did exactly what every and any head coach does in the slimy world of college athletics- (ne professional sport minor leagues). He bolted when he got a better offer, as did his recruits. The fact that he was...