Search found 145 matches

Return

by AuricGoldfinger
Tue Apr 11, 2023 4:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Links to stadium construction livestream cameras

This is of the south end zone, from inside the stadium.

(Updated again on 8/28/23)

https://youtu.be/OpfEGfrGuHY
by UltimateVUFan
Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Site problem / question

Post love (a forum app) hasn't kept up with the developers of the overall forum software. I tried to enable it to see if it would still work in this version, but I get a lot of errors and warning messages when I activate it. I will find something else to use for recognizing great posts. Thanks for ...
by OldDude
Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:33 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Site problem / question

thanks Don ! You are my hero .
by BrentVU
Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:19 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Commitment: Brycen Coleman 6-5 200 FLEX/WR/QB Berlin, Maryland

He reportedly runs a 4.48 40 and is a multisport star at his high school. (Folks, you will take as many athletes with this combination of size and speed as you can find, and figure out what to do with them later.) Had offers from Minnesota, Boston College, East Carolina, and a number smaller and aca...
by underdog74
Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Myles Stute commits to South Carolina

commadore wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:29 pm Oh don't worry. He will hit 1-13 against us
Correction: He will go 13 - 13 against Vandy, but 1 - 13 against every other SEC team.
by egbertsouse
Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:30 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Forum change: from "likes" to "thanks"

For me, the big problem with the thanks button is that it temporarily opens up a new page showing that you've thanked the poster. It's a pain in the butt.
by baseball1234
Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:03 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Top 25

They have the pitching to shut anybody down. Their aces have not been great so far, but we can't get ahead of ourselves.
by BrentVU
Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:16 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

PWO Commitment: Jackson Heis 6-3 190 WR Dallas-Highland Park

Dallas-Highland Park is becoming a pipeline for Vandy... Jackson Heis, a senior WR from the private school, has announced he will be attending Vandy in the fall and playing football (presumably as a walk-on; VU can't acknowledge this until he enrolls). Heis had previously announced he would be enrol...
by Ndorefin
Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:54 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Portal

Looks like LSU is going to buy another Championship!
by AuricGoldfinger
Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:31 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Confirmed--there's a transfer commit

If I had to bet, it's Evan Taylor of Lehigh.

EDIT: It's Evan Taylor.
by AuricGoldfinger
Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rumor has it there's a transfer commit coming

Confirmed--it's Evan Taylor.

Stack has a fetish for swingmen. Seriously, though, he's a good prospect.
by Jason94
Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Confirmed--there's a transfer commit

If I had to bet, it's Evan Taylor of Lehigh. EDIT: It's Evan Taylor. Looks like he has a covid season left so this will be his only season at Vandy. First blush look is that for Lehigh he was very heavily used - played almost 32 mpg on average and took 27.5% of shots while he was on the floor - whi...
by DS2001
Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Great tribute article on Coach Fred Pancoast…

From a Florida perspective as that was his first foray into the SEC. The man was ahead of his time. It’s too bad that VU didn’t give him much support. After reading this, I understand better why Steve Spurrier was such a prolific offensive mind. https://floridagators.com/news/2023/4/17/football-reme...
by mtnvandy
Thu Apr 20, 2023 2:03 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Bball Prediction Contest

Charleston- no doubt. And I could not be happier to have benn WRONG

#BeatBows
by FayetteDore
Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:47 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Great tribute article on Coach Fred Pancoast…

Great piece! Presented a different perspective of Coach Pancoast. One (of several) nuggets I didn't know, or had forgotten, is that he ran for the state legislature in 1992. If he did, I can't believe he lost -- which is too bad because he doubtless would have elevated that body. EDIT: I found it i...
by FayetteDore
Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Stadium Capacity during construction

I don't know what capacity will be during construction but I relocated to Section A and very grateful to Vanderbilt for letting me move there for the same price as my South End Zone seat (for 2023 only). I'll say this: looking at the interactive seat availability chart, there are some great seats av...
by MikeADore
Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:11 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Portal

Rooster C's updated list from another site. I deserve no credit for any of the work here. Just for fun: A list of current portal entrants in order of HG ranking. Daily Updated list : #1 Lauren Betts (2022) Stanford to UCLA *#6 Diamond Johnson (2020) Rutgers/NC State *#7 Hailey Van Lith (2020) Louisv...
by AuricGoldfinger
Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:20 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Transfer Portal and NILs

I posted this on the football board and no response. Thought I'd try it here. Is there any place we can go and see how much NIL funds are going to the different athletes at Vanderbilt and other schools? I noticed on one of the transfer portal sites that they had a NIL amount listed for some of the ...
by Jason94
Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:58 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Confirmed--there's a transfer commit

Hoping this is a Jordan Wright replacement and not a Tyrin Lawrence replacement. 1) He couldn’t replace Ty (which is part of your point, I think). 2) I will be legitimately shocked if Ty isn’t back next season. Testing the NBA waters is part of his development plan, much as it was for Pippen after ...