Search found 7 matches

Return

by bornadore57
Thu Apr 20, 2023 2:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I Want Annika Soltau

Keep on believing, MikeADore! I do. (Thanks for all you do for this board and the avid readers like me!!)
by bornadore57
Fri May 05, 2023 5:20 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Just thinking ahead

Do we have any more scholarships available for next year?
by bornadore57
Fri May 19, 2023 8:48 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I’m Very Optimistic for the 2023-2024 Season!!

Yes, I am hopeful for substantial progress in the 23-24 season. RIght now, hoping that there is great personal development and team-building taking place. My biggest hope is for health!!!
by bornadore57
Sun May 21, 2023 7:33 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: In Corbs We Trust!

The program developed by Corbin for Vanderbilt baseball has brought me joy on many occasions - joy I haven't yet experienced in Vandy's other major sports. I will be forever grateful for his commitment to Vanderbilt and the impact he has had on all of its sports and the entire school. Yes, there hav...
by bornadore57
Mon May 22, 2023 9:18 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: VandyWhit

Always a fan of VandyWhit. She (?) loved Vandy women's basketball and helped me love it more. She was always a voice of reason. I miss her, am grateful for her time on Vandymania, and wish her all the best.
by bornadore57
Sun Aug 27, 2023 9:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ten observations on Vandy’s 35-28 WIN over Hawaii

Hopefully, Vandy learned much more about itself in last night's season-opening win than it did in last year's season-opening blowout. Hopefully, this close win pays dividends - quickly. As always, thanks for sharing your thoughts, Brent.
by bornadore57
Sat Sep 02, 2023 12:31 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: McGugin teases major basketball announcement for Tuesday

Josh Henderson is being granted another year of eligibility.