Search found 6 matches

Return

by geeznotagain
Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Forum change: from "likes" to "thanks"

Maybe it's just my resistance to change. But I don't like it. The "thanks" tag makes me think of Miss Manners. "Thanks" and "liking or agreeing" can be totally different concepts.
by PeteFox
Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:07 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: After a good start for the season

There once was a girl,
who had a little curl,
right in the center of her forehead.

When she was good,
she was very, very good,
but when she was bad,
she was horrid.

Sounds like the baseball team.
by OldDude
Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:16 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tyrin Lawrence reportedly entering the transfer portal

This is most likely about the money and ,yes, I would bet inappropriate contact as well. Whatever , I am sick of the whole mess and don't completely absolve the players. I cheer for the VU athletes because I believe, apparently somewhat incorrectly, that they are young people with their heads screwe...
by DivergentDore
Thu May 25, 2023 2:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Thursday pitchers

cjdore wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 2:37 pm These double elimination tournaments after the first day are at end of season to get our teams READY for the NCAA.
So true. No amount of regular season games can equip a player for postseason intensity.
by Jason94
Wed May 31, 2023 9:10 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: He’s Back!

Vandy187187 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 9:21 pm Personally, I hope he goes somewhere else after all this. He's not THAT good.
This is a horrible take. Without Lawrence, we have NIT level talent. With him we should make the tournament. Why would you not want to have someone who helps the team make the touranment?
by VandyManners
Mon Jun 12, 2023 2:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Next Season

My biggest fear is we start off slow once again as we learn to gel with all the new faces and experience. A slow start could once again prevent us from going to the dance. We will have to wait and see. I really like Stack and I am pulling for him, but this is year 5. He needs to find a way to start ...