Search found 5 matches

Return

by Labradore
Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: For those who might care (Mike Wright)...

My bet is that he will be used situationally / in packages designed for him… exactly how Vanderbilt should have utilized him (as opposed to having any quarterback as an entrenched hell-or-high water starter). Quarterback competitions should only happen if two quarterbacks have the same skill set. If...
by Labradore
Mon Apr 24, 2023 6:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SEC contemplating much harsher penalties for storming the field/court

The fact that other conferences allow storming of the court / field would suggest this is an unnecessary, or at least arguable policy. The fact that the offense may be carried out by opposing fans is all the more ridiculous. Having stormed a court or two in my day, this rule strikes me as silly.
by Labradore
Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:53 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Vandy in the mix for Campbell transfer Anthony Dell'Orso

I will point out that 6’6” is arguably the perfect basketball height… think of the Chicago Bulls teams that started 4 6’6” guys and a center for multiple championships (Rodman, Harper, Jordan, Pippen, plus whoever)… I’m being a little tongue-in-cheek, but it really is the size that conceivably gives...
by Labradore
Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: OT: Kentucky's Will Levis

Anthony Richardson was extraordinarily inconsistent (and injury prone) during his time at Uf… selecting him 4th overall strikes me as insanity. All QB selections are a gamble, but I would be willing to bet Levis is more likely to be a successful nfl quarterback than Richardson. Stroud would have bee...
by Labradore
Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:51 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Starkville: MSU may use Will Rogers, Mike Wright in same backfield

As in, exactly how we should have utilized Wright.