Search found 29 matches

Return

by MrMemorial
Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Jason Rivera-Torres to announce tomorrow

We need a guy with a really long name like Matthew Fisher Davis or Quentin Millora Brown.
by MrMemorial
Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:09 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2023 SF Malik Presley to announce decision Friday

AuricGoldfinger wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 3:49 pm If he signs with Vandy, he would be the third player in this class in the swingman size range (6-6/6-7). (Not saying their games are all alike, however.)
To save others time, his offer list includes:

Arizona State
TCU
Texas
Houston
LSU
Okie St.
Ole Miss
Texas A&M
SMU
by MrMemorial
Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2023 SF Malik Presley to announce decision Friday

I like having a big incoming class at this point. We need one of those. A new broom sweeps clean, they say.
by MrMemorial
Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Vandy-Tennessee game 2

Will the team respond the way the basketball team did after the horrific loss to Bama?
by MrMemorial
Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:22 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tyrin Lawrence reportedly entering the transfer portal

It's hard to know who or what to blame. Heck, every one of these transfers could represent unique individual circumstances. Malik Dia and Noah Shelby obviously didn't leave for NIL opportunities at Belmont and Rice, respectively. Neither did QMB or Trey Thomas, and I kind of doubt Myles Stute left ...
by MrMemorial
Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tyrin Lawrence reportedly entering the transfer portal

UltimateVUFan wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:33 pm Sadly, I believe MrMemorial is correct.
This whole covid year/portal/NIL combination is uncharted waters. Without unlimited booster involvement...a puzzle with no answer.
by MrMemorial
Sat Apr 29, 2023 4:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ze’Rik Onyema

and... drumroll please...

C-USA Commissioner's Honor Roll (2021)
C-USA Commissioner's Academic Medalist (2021)
by MrMemorial
Mon May 01, 2023 10:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How does NIL work?

The movie Blue Chips comes to mind. Sam Gilbert was an American businessman who owned a construction company in Los Angeles, California. He is best known as a controversial athletic booster of the UCLA Bruins men's basketball team from the mid-1960s until UCLA was ordered to disassociate. I noticed...
by MrMemorial
Tue May 02, 2023 7:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Coastal Carolina transfer Josh Uduje to announce tomorrow

AuricGoldfinger wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 4:33 pm
Starkiller wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 3:30 pm Was our last Brit John Amaechi?
AJ Ogilvy, if you consider all Aussies to be descendants of convicts sent there from the British Isles.
Well, that explains AC/DC doesn't it!
by MrMemorial
Wed May 10, 2023 5:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Last Year's Starting 5

I can't name any schools, but I feel confident that we're probably not the only school in this situation given the craziness out there. By mid-April there were at least 6 mid-major conference that had lost between 30 and 40 percent of their roster to the portal. per a recent article: According to a...
by MrMemorial
Mon May 22, 2023 11:07 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tasos Kamateros

Nashmann wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 10:33 pm Nice pick-up! He can hit the tree but also has some nice inside moves!
That's how those Euro guys play. It's what they do.
by MrMemorial
Thu May 25, 2023 12:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Thursday pitchers

AuricGoldfinger wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 12:29 pm The more I've thought about it, the more I'd like to see the SEC go to single elimination.

I'm not optimistic, however.
The more I've thought about it, the more I'd like to see Mr.Memorial go to Maui for a long weekend with Sofía Vergara.

I'm not optimistic, however.
by MrMemorial
Sun May 28, 2023 9:00 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: In my opinion, it wouldn't be the end of the World.............

I believe only Graysen Carter has not pitched this week, so anybody else that pitches will be on a limited pitch count. Carter has 13 appearances for a total of 28.2 innings. His longest stint was 5 innings against Lipscomb. Also remember this is the 5th game in the tournament for Vandy but the 6th...
by MrMemorial
Sun May 28, 2023 6:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SECT CHAMP GAME CONTEST

MrMemorial wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 1:31 pm Oh yeah, RJ Austin as MVP
RJ Austin has been named MVP of the SEC Tournament
by MrMemorial
Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:46 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: KICKOFF TIMES SET for first four games of 2023

How can we watch Wake I don't have the ACC network... You can stream the ACC Network as long as you have a subscription to a live TV streaming service that carries it, including Hulu + Live TV, FuboTV, Sling TV, DIRECTV STREAM, or Vidgo. A free week of any of those is usually available to sample if...
by MrMemorial
Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:48 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: OT: Big Bad John Ingram

I know his family has almost singlehandedly kept Vanderbilt athletics afloat all these years, but he's decided that a renovated Fairgrounds Speedway would be too much "competition" for his Nashville SC Geodis Park and its not fair! He's fired off a letter to all the media outlets saying h...
by MrMemorial
Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:34 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Stackhouse

Skinner was a pioneer of integrating sports in the South.

Ironically, a coach at Miss. St. of all places stuck his neck out when it was quite a risk to do so...

https://www.jacksonville.com/story/spor ... 844222007/
by MrMemorial
Wed Jun 07, 2023 5:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Super Regional hosts …

Congrats to Southern Miss and best of luck in the Super Regionals. All the way to Omaha!!

by MrMemorial
Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:27 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

uut still winless all-time in Omaha?

I saw that somewhere. And with the 6-0 win by LSU, the streak continues!! :lol: I say 6-0 because when the uut guy flung his bat down and walked out of the batters box, under the new rules that should have been a delay of game and automatic third strike, inning over. They get away with so much crap ...
by MrMemorial
Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:36 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 21st Century Teams

Three of those players didn't play in the 21st century. But they played in the same century as Matt Frieje, who made the first team. What does that have to do with anything? Matt played from 2000-2004. So while you are correct technically, the post if for 21st century players, which Matt played thr...