Search found 4 matches

Return

by vandylifer
Sat May 20, 2023 8:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

In Corbs We Trust!

Wow! What a great series win! I've been following the board and some of the criticism of Coach Corbin that goes along with our frustration over hitting, fielding and pitching . . . . after 20 plus years I think I've learned that we have one of the, if not the BEST coach in college ball. What a great...
by vandylifer
Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

At MEMPHIS

This may have already been posted -- if it was, I missed it. I figured we'd have a return game this season against the Tigers. On their website/schedule it says they host us on December 23. Sure would like to get some payback SV#
by vandylifer
Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Please help ID two Vandy players

Tommy Springer IS NOT in the photo. I went to Junior High with him -- he had a big afro when he played at Vandy. One could be James Williams as mentioned in the thread. The photo isn't PRE 1970 as you can see 2L and 3L in the background. The don't look tall enough to be John Sneed and Carl Crain fro...
by vandylifer
Sun Sep 03, 2023 2:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mike Wright

I really AM FOCUSED on US (VU), but I was just curious and looked it up. Mike rushed 5 times for 95 yards in State's win yesterday. Was he playing QB or RB? Anyone know? Totally happy with Swan, Seals and company, but do wish Wright all the best. I think he was a strong leader and a fine young man.