Search found 4 matches

Return

by rEvUrB
Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:18 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tyrin Lawrence reportedly entering the transfer portal

NIl but I imagine it’s not easy to play for Stackhouse. He’s an intense dude and you can’t bs him either. He was a tough player that would fight a guy if he had to. Kids seem less inclined to play for a coach like that these days. Saw it w Stallings and his Gene Keady like personality. Some kids app...
by rEvUrB
Tue May 02, 2023 7:26 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Vandy’s actual approach to NIL

Sounds like you better get used to Vanderbilt being a farm team for the rest of the conference.

I’m sure we’re not alone here. Colllege sports is about to be boiled down to a handful of haves pretty soon, more so than it is already.

Feels like the beginning of the end of major college sports.
by rEvUrB
Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:26 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Stackhouse

I think frustration with Stackhouse is in large part a reflection of the frustration with the programs itself and the growing angst that maybe our best days are behind us. The downhill slide started at the end of Stallings, nose dived under Drew and has been struggling to get its head above water si...
by rEvUrB
Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Stackhouse

OK I'll go first in ranking our top 5 coaches: 1. Skinner 2. Fogler 3. Stackhouse 4. Newton 5. Stallings 1. Skinner 2. Stallings 3. Fogler (as much as we loved him, Billy Mac and co. had a lot to do with that one season. Look at those two first round turds with SC) 4. Stackhouse (for now, although ...